Translate

Saturday 8 October 2016

Blog Update!






Image result for blog update

Well, I haven't posted in a while so I thought that I would discuss the future of my blog.
 I am creating my first youtube video for you guys but have no idea when it will be out. 
I may not have done any reviews lately, but the part of the month where lots of new books come out is here, so expect more! I am now looking for content ideas on my blog so if you have any ideas please suggest!


Here are the top 3 books read on my blog:

The Chicken Nugget Ambush

The Jam Doughnut That Ruined My Life

My Embarrassing Dads Gone Viral
Image result for celebration


Finally, I would like to thank every person who looks at this blog, because without you, there would not be 2,000 page views existent on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment