Translate

Friday 21 October 2016

3,000 Page-view special


3,000 page-view special

I guess all the thanks all that might be annoying, so I won't do this to anyone specific. But thanks so much everyone!

I am having plans on creating my star rating, to out of 10 I think that this would help others and really prove how good a book is.

Don't worry I am going to start my vlogging channel up soon so be sure to check that out!

I remember when I wrote my 1,000-page view special, me sounding surprised may have come through but honestly I am shocked that I am writing this.

I love the whole fact that people will not know who I am.

I dont think that i will do my top 3 books because that hasnt changed, hense the idea of expanding review grading.

Thats about it, hope everyone has fun,

Happy reading,

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment