Translate

Thursday 15 September 2016

1000 page view special

So, erm I don't really know what to say, well thanks.

Anyway, to stop my soppiness lets give you an exclusive bit about me creating my blog.

Why did I start this blog?

I started this blog on 13th August 2016 and never imagined it to have this amount of page views ever let alone only a month of starting it. I started this because I had nothing to do over the summer and wasnt reading much so my mum suggested i read i said yes and thought of writing book reviews, it all lifted of the ground from there really! 

I love this and cannot wait to see what the future holds!

I thought whilst i am writing this i will give my top 3 books i have read on my blog.

Here it is:

1) Chicken Nugget Ambush - Mark Lowery

2) My Embarrassing Dads Gone Viral - Ben Davis

3) The Jam Doughnut Ambush - Mark Lowery

Youtube update 

In my previous blog update, I announced my youtube channel will be made, well it will be very soon, with my page up and running in a few days however my first video will be up in a month.

Thanks

I would like to thank all the publishers giving me books for review also the authors especialy Ben Davis and Mark Lowery.

Thanks all

Happy reading 











No comments:

Post a Comment