Translate

Wednesday 24 August 2016

My Embarrassing Dads Gone Viral!




Book My Embarrassing Dads Gone Viral! by Ben Davis
Please Note: I was given this book by Ben Davis. Thanks Ben!

Title: My Embarrassing Dads Gone Viral!

Author: Ben Davis

Rating:4.9/5

Truly the best book I have read. Funny, entertaining and sadness. This book has all the meats! Read it to your kids at night or simply read it by yourself. I guarantee you that you will be gripped by this book!
 When a 12-year-old boy called Nelson, comes home to find that his mum has disappeared, he wants to get the reason why. Nelson had the ambition to be a YouTuber and he has the chance when a neighbour gives him a laptop and camcorder! It isn't all plain sailing, though, because his dad hates any electrical device. The main reason why he wants to be a YouTuber is that Nelson believes that his mum ran away due to financial issues...

"An emotional rollercoaster *****" YA_Book_Reviews

Why does Nelson's dad hate electric devices?

Will Nelson's mum come back?

Read the book to find out!

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment